Spectra Bank offers a wide variety of Real Estate and Commercial Loans.
No matter what your investment or business specializes in, we got you covered! You may ask, what sets us apart from other banks? We offer quick processing time, flexible underwriting, common sense approach and competitive terms. Review a list of various loans we offer.
Real Estate Loans
- Commercial & Industrial
- Owner Occupied
- Investment Properties
- Special Use Properties
- Car Wash
- Auto Repair
Business & Commercial Loans
- Equipment Purchases
- Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Inventory Purchases
- Debt Consolidation & Refinanciang
- SBA 7(a) and SBA Express Line of Credit
What we look for in reviewing and processing loans:
- Solid collateral – Spectra Bank can lend up to 80% of the appraised value of the collateral depending on the type of loan.
- Sufficient cash flow – Is the business or investment property stabilized? How long has the borrower been in business? Can the borrower afford the payments?
- Financially solvent guarantors – Is the guarantor willing and able to make sure the bank gets paid?
FAQs on Lending Services:
- How long does the process take? Commercial real estate loans typically take approximately 6-8 weeks to process. However, on a case-by-case basis, Spectra Bank can shorten this amount of time significantly.
- Does Spectra Bank finance start-up businesses or new franchises? Sometimes. Give us a call to discuss the details.
- Does Spectra Bank offer fixed rates? Yes, Spectra Bank offers fixed-rate periods of 1, 3 and 5 years. Give us a call for more details.
- Is there a prepayment penalty? Not at Spectra Bank.
- What amortization periods does Spectra Bank offer? Up to 30 years depending on the type of loan and collateral involved.
- What does Spectra Bank need from the borrower to get started? Personal Financial Statement, 3 Years of Personal Tax Returns, 3 Years of Business Tax Returns, Current Interim Business Financial Statements, Signed Authorization to check guarantor credit history.